Relapse - Graphix Sound II
Grafik Sound II includes many effects based upon sound
- The name of this screen is a reference to a little demo at the beginning of the ST (Graphik und Sound)
- This screen is a set of effects synchronised with the musik
- The musik is a soundtrack played at 12 khz oversampled at 25khz
- Some of the different technics used in this screen : blitter plasma, overscan, fast line drawing (Lucas algorithm) with a little 3D routine,
fast circle display routine (using Bresenham algorithm), various sample curve real time display, logo displacement writing in video counters...
- The 3D objects should have been different (objects related to sound and musik theme) but we had no time left to
make them before Sanom convention. So the stuffs you can see are the objects used for test during development.
- 68000 source code
- Code : METAL AGES
- Graphix : POLARIS - BRAIN BLASTER - METAL AGES
- Muzik : SINIS - BIP & METAL AGES
- Scenarios : BIP - METAL AGES - SINIS