Listen in MONO and pumpup the volume...
- REBiRTH is a trackmo released on july 2015 at Sommarhack convention
- It works on:
- STe with at least 1 megabyte and 2 floppy drives (insert double density disks 1 & 2 and then reboot)
- or STe with at least 2 megabytes and 1 floppy drive
- It has also been tested on emulators:
- Steem 3.2 (machine = 8mhz/1 to 4mb/colour monitor - tos = tos 1.62 - sound = direct / 16 bits mono)
- Hatari (system = STe/68000/8mhz/real time clock emulation/blitter emulation - memory = 1 to 4mb - rom = tos 1.62)
- The sound output is mono. I use the microwire to mix the 2 chanels:
for a better experience you should put your amplifier or emulator (Steem) in mono mode.
Else put your speakers closer ;)
- The demo has been writen using:
- a reusable framework layer named 'demOS' (look at rebirth sources)
- a mix of C (no standard lib, all written from scratch) and ASM 68k
- Whole demOS + Rebirth source code is published under MIT license, so you'll welcome to re-use demOS in your own productions: demOS / REBiRTH github
Go to products download page