- FlexiGlass ^oo^ is a STe remake (just for fun) of the screen we originaly made for Transbeauce 2 Coding
Party (May 1991)
- To make this version we have restarted from scratch, because we had losen everything (picture, code...).
For example we had to rip our own image from the Transbeauce 2 demo...
- The whole screen has been coded in asm 68000. It uses :
- STe extended color palette
- DMA sound : the sample is played
in "Direct From Floppy". The sample (12.5 khz mono) is loaded step by step
from the floppy disk while playing : this technic needs a little amount
of memory (about 20Ko for buffering), and uses few CPU (less than a soundchip
technique). Buffer filling control is done into the VBL interuption : it
launchs a load process when necessary. Disk sectors loading is managed
by the FDC interuption.
- There is a video of Transbeauce 2 coding party on Pouet.Net.
You can download it here (thanks to the Black Cats for sharing).
- Code : METAL AGES
- Graphix : METAL AGES
- Musik : sample from "Man Machine" by KRAFTWERK